Re: Updated List

  • well_iam_king
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 31, 2004
      Right a database has the same problem as a file; and anyone out there
      can sign up to an unrestricted list and read it. My point was, there
      has been a phone list in the files for 1.5 years now. Putting the
      data base on the group site is different than the CP web page. On
      the group site, even an unrestricted one, people have to go through
      the chore of signing up to the list... not much of a deterrent but
      nobody is coming accross it by accident. Besides any undesirables
      who have signed up to the list and poked around and seen God knows
      what, have also recieved updates to the phone list emailed to them,
      so how is the database less secure?

      -S

      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Sutton" <terrysutton@u...>