[clubpuck] New Year's

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1999
      Just a reminder, if you don't want to drive all the way down to the Grimm's,
      we'll be basing an exploratory group at Casa Sanchez. We'll see if anything
      is happening in the Castro, and if not, go down to join the millions at the
      Embarcadero fireworks.

      And Saturday (the 1st), if you want to recover from your celebration, drop
      by Casa Sanchez, for the 1st Annual West Coast New Year Debacle. No
      football games, but plenty of fun to help you figure out why you had so much
      fun the night before.