No Hockey on Fourth of July

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      We have no guard for Hockey on Sunday July 4th so enjoy it some other way.
      If you have no ideas on how to do that might I suggest you try having or
      going to a BBQ, checking your local paper for entertaining things that
      begin about 9pm, or sittin at home and watching the videos from the last
      two Masters' World Championships Finals. All are great and entertaining
      ways to spend an off day.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Chadd, Helen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
        Wow Doug, you really know how to live it up

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
          There might be a possibility of grilling out at Casa Sanchez, and going to
          the SF fireworks on the Embarcadero. We have to get some parties in before
          end of summer, or we'll lose our accreditation, so this could count as one.

          --T