nationals

  • Wendy Okafuji
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi CP'ers - Any other procrastinators out there?

      Just checked airfares to Chicago and looks like they are going up.  I have a United companion fare ticket (2 fly for the price of one) and wanted to see if anyone was interested in splitting.  The flights I was thinking of:

          SJC-ORD 6/25 Friday, leave 6:20 a.m., arrive 12:37 p.m.
          ORD-SJC 6/28 Monday, leave 8:00 a.m., arrive 10:26 a.m.

      The rt on this is ~$450 so it would be ~$225 apiece.  This is the flight I reserved but I can be flexible on the days/times.  If you're interested, please let me know!

      Oh yes, and has anyone booked hotel rooms yet?  Any space left in a room or anyone who wants to share if I book one?

      thanks!
      --Wendy

      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Doug Roth <duckroth@y...> wrote:
      Tally going into the weekend. If you know of anyone else looking for a team from anywhere, let's open it up. Have them email me or the list.  We'll take up to two outsiders to even up the teams at 10 apiece and when Josh's recovery exceeds expectations, we'll add him back in and make whatever adjustments are necessary.

      Yes -- 18

      Maddy
      Lyndon
      Brigit
      Mike
      MoJo
      Fish
      Wendy
      Monika
      Jess
      Rich
      Scott
      Duck
      Joe
      Matt
      Helen
      Sue
      Kendall

      Injured Reserve -- 1
      Josh

      Maybe -- 1 if you want to be semi-realistic
      Derek (even though you said no)
      Missy (it could happen)
      Yori

      NO -- a bunch, but not enough for us to have Sunday Hockey.  Should we cancel Thursday too?
      Steve
      Ang
      Andy
      Miles
      David
      Renata
      Ken
      Carolyn
      Julie (but wishes us luck and stuff)
      Brian
      Kuldeep
      Jason (defected)
      and probably some others that I forgot

      Friends.  Fun.  Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      --- End forwarded message ---

      Wendy Okafuji
      Financial Engines, Inc.
      1804 Embarcadero Road
      Palo Alto, CA  94303
      (650) 565-7745 (tel)

      (650) 565-4905 (fax)

      www.financialengines.com

      Financial Engines – we make it personal™

    • RGray35711@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2004
        In a message dated 6/1/2004 5:44:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, wokafuji@... writes:
        Hi CP'ers - Any other procrastinators out there?

        Just checked airfares to Chicago and looks like they are going up.  I have a United companion fare ticket (2 fly for the price of one) and wanted to see if anyone was interested in splitting.  The flights I was thinking of:

            SJC-ORD 6/25 Friday, leave 6:20 a.m., arrive 12:37 p.m.
            ORD-SJC 6/28 Monday, leave 8:00 a.m., arrive 10:26 a.m.

        The rt on this is ~$450 so it would be ~$225 apiece.  This is the flight I reserved but I can be flexible on the days/times.  If you're interested, please let me know!

        Oh yes, and has anyone booked hotel rooms yet?  Any space left in a room or anyone who wants to share if I book one?

        thanks!
        --Wendy
        Wendy,

            That's a good price.  I think those are the exact flight times I have but I paid about $300.  Congratulations to whomever gets to be your companion!!

        Goze
      • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 10, 2005
          I can tell you the A standings:
          1 Seatec - combined Seattle and VTech
          2 Chicago - the team with Redigs, Maria, Mojo and Romanek
          3 Charleston
          4 Puck

          Carol

          Carol Rose, President
          Underwater Society of America
          53C Appian Way
          South San Francisco CA 94080
          650 583 8492
          650 583 0614 fax
          650 224 8353 cell

        • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3, 2006
            I am putting together a USA newsletter - all sports and need photos of hockey nationals. 4x6" best hard copy - please mail to address in signature........

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2009
              We should start thinking about this now so we can win it all this year. Details for Nationals can be found ......

              http://www.mnuwh.com/pages/nationals09.htm

              --
              Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
            • josh.nickel@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2009
                I've not missed since 2003 and want to keep the streak alive so count me in.

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 8, 2009
                  Anybody interested in going to SF tomorrow night? Let me know ASAP.