Re: [clubpuck] Ala Fins

  • MIKE GRIMM
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2004
      Sean,
      I'll take a 42/44 pair.
      mike

      "Sean R. Avent" <avent@...> wrote:

      I have a source for Ala fins right now if anyone wants some.  The price would be $100 even in sizes:

      38/40............. 7 units

      40/42.............. 9 units

      42/44.............. 7 units

      Also let me know if you want the Sphera masks.

      If I get enough interest I´┐Żll get the lot, but only if I can get rid of the whole lot.

      Sean

      ===================================

      Sean R. Avent

      Oceanography/Marine Biology Technician

      Romberg Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies

      San Francisco State University

      415-338-3547 voice

      415-435-7120 fax

    • RGray35711@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2004
        Sean,

        I am good for at least one pair of the big Alas, that's the 9-11 size correct? I'll buy two if you need more participation.

        Goze
      • Chadd, Helen
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2004
          Sean,

          I'm interested in a pair, but need to check the size,  I won't have it till next week. Is this timing OK?

          Helen

          PS Jazz fest was great fun
          I have a source for Ala fins right now if anyone wants some.  The price would be $100 even in sizes:

          38/40............. 7 units

          40/42.............. 9 units

          42/44.............. 7 units

          Also let me know if you want the Sphera masks.

          If I get enough interest I’ll get the lot, but only if I can get rid of the whole lot.

          Sean

          ===================================

          Sean R. Avent

          Oceanography/Marine Biology Technician

          Romberg Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies

          San Francisco State University

          415-338-3547 voice

          415-435-7120 fax

        • Scott Semans
          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2004

            I’ll take a pair of 40/42.

            Scott

            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2004
              Unfortunately there are no 44-46(9-11) sized fins available.

              On the other hand I have 4 each of 38-40, 40-42, and 42-44. First to email
              me gets 'em.

              Sean

              ===================================
              Sean R. Avent
              Oceanography/Marine Biology Technician
              Romberg Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies
              San Francisco State University
              415-338-3547 voice
              415-435-7120 fax
              ===================================

              I am good for at least one pair of the big Alas, that's the 9-11 size
              correct? I'll buy two if you need more participation.

              Yahoo! Groups Links
              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2004
                just an email, no cash or nothing. Wow, that's too easy.

                Duck

              • RGray35711@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , May 4, 2004
                  Sean,

                      Since Goze's feet are too big Goze withdraws his generous offer to your generous offer.