[clubpuck] Re: Christmas/New Years at the Grimms

  • Brigitg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 9, 1999
      HOLIDAY PARTY AT THE GRIMMS

      Come one and all on Saturday, Dec 18, 5pm 'til late.

      We'll go with Andrea's suggestion and make the theme of the gift exchange:
      Something That Will Chase Away the Cold! Use your imagination and come with
      a gift worth about $15 (hmm, I wonder how much hot chocolate Ken can get for
      that?)

      I'll cook a turkey again, warm some mulled wine and cider and supply some
      snacks. The rest of the feast is a potluck, so bring something delicious!

      We'll heat the hottub and bonfire (hopefully), and we'll have some holiday
      tunes playing to go along with our holiday spirit! Bring along any
      entertainment to supplement ours.

      Bring a friend, a spouse and the kids to the Grimm's house at
      1031 Doeg Rd., Boulder Creek, 831-338-6834.

      Directions from San Jose are:
      Take 17 south to the Lexington reservoir (just starting up into the Santa
      Cruz Mtns.)
      Exit to the right onto Bear Creek Rd.
      Take the beautiful, yet windy road for approx. 11 miles.
      Take a right onto Hopkins Gulch (don't confuse it with Harmon Gulch, which
      you will encounter first). If you find yourself at the end of Bear Creek Rd.
      in Boulder Creek, turn around and go 1.5 miles to Hopkins Gulch.
      Travel up the not-so-beautiful Hopkins Gulch for 1.5 miles.
      Take a left onto a dirt road called Doeg Rd (there is a handpainted sign).
      Go up and around 1/4 mile to a large gray house on the right. That's us!!
      Call if you get lost!

      We hope to see you all there!
      Happy Holidays,
      Brigit
    • kenneth kelsen
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 13, 1999
        Ten and a half pounds
        Ken

        ----------
        > From: Brigitg@...
        > To: clubpuck@egroups.com
        > Subject: [clubpuck] Re: Christmas/New Years at the Grimms
        > Date: Thursday, December 09, 1999 10:27 PM
        >
        > HOLIDAY PARTY AT THE GRIMMS
        >
        > Come one and all on Saturday, Dec 18, 5pm 'til late.
        >
        > We'll go with Andrea's suggestion and make the theme of the gift
        exchange:
        > Something That Will Chase Away the Cold! Use your imagination and come
        with
        > a gift worth about $15 (hmm, I wonder how much hot chocolate Ken can get
        for
        > that?)
        >
        > I'll cook a turkey again, warm some mulled wine and cider and supply some

        > snacks. The rest of the feast is a potluck, so bring something
        delicious!

        > We'll heat the hottub and bonfire (hopefully), and we'll have some
        holiday
        > tunes playing to go along with our holiday spirit! Bring along any
        > entertainment to supplement ours.
        >
        > Bring a friend, a spouse and the kids to the Grimm's house at
        > 1031 Doeg Rd., Boulder Creek, 831-338-6834.
        >
        > Directions from San Jose are:
        > Take 17 south to the Lexington reservoir (just starting up into the Santa

        > Cruz Mtns.)
        > Exit to the right onto Bear Creek Rd.
        > Take the beautiful, yet windy road for approx. 11 miles.
        > Take a right onto Hopkins Gulch (don't confuse it with Harmon Gulch,
        which
        > you will encounter first). If you find yourself at the end of Bear Creek
        Rd.
        > in Boulder Creek, turn around and go 1.5 miles to Hopkins Gulch.
        > Travel up the not-so-beautiful Hopkins Gulch for 1.5 miles.
        > Take a left onto a dirt road called Doeg Rd (there is a handpainted
        sign).
        > Go up and around 1/4 mile to a large gray house on the right. That's
        us!!
        > Call if you get lost!
        >
        > We hope to see you all there!
        > Happy Holidays,
        > Brigit

        > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702
        >

        > -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
        > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=clubpuck&m=1

      • Mike Hurtado
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 14, 1999
          Hi Brigit:
          I plan on coming to your place and I believe I'm bringing Eric Hofacket,
          Andrea Arenovski and Steve Shepard. Should we bring hors doeuvres, drinks,
          desserts????
          Mike Hurtado

          > Come one and all on Saturday, Dec 18, 5pm 'til late.
          >
          > We'll go with Andrea's suggestion and make the theme of the gift
          exchange:
          > Something That Will Chase Away the Cold! Use your imagination and come
          with
          > a gift worth about $15 (hmm, I wonder how much hot chocolate Ken can get
          for
          > that?)
          >
          > I'll cook a turkey again, warm some mulled wine and cider and supply some

          > snacks. The rest of the feast is a potluck, so bring something
          delicious!

          > We'll heat the hottub and bonfire (hopefully), and we'll have some
          holiday
          > tunes playing to go along with our holiday spirit! Bring along any
          > entertainment to supplement ours.
          >
          > Bring a friend, a spouse and the kids to the Grimm's house at
          > 1031 Doeg Rd., Boulder Creek, 831-338-6834.
          >
          > Directions from San Jose are:
          > Take 17 south to the Lexington reservoir (just starting up into the Santa

          > Cruz Mtns.)
          > Exit to the right onto Bear Creek Rd.
          > Take the beautiful, yet windy road for approx. 11 miles.
          > Take a right onto Hopkins Gulch (don't confuse it with Harmon Gulch,
          which
          > you will encounter first). If you find yourself at the end of Bear Creek
          Rd.
          > in Boulder Creek, turn around and go 1.5 miles to Hopkins Gulch.
          > Travel up the not-so-beautiful Hopkins Gulch for 1.5 miles.
          > Take a left onto a dirt road called Doeg Rd (there is a handpainted
          sign).
          > Go up and around 1/4 mile to a large gray house on the right. That's
          us!!
          > Call if you get lost!
          >
          > We hope to see you all there!
          > Happy Holidays,
          > Brigit

          > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1702
          >

          > -- Create a poll/survey for your group!
          > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=clubpuck&m=1

          Gator fills in forms and remembers passwords with NO TYPING at over
          100,000 web sites! Get $100 in coupons for trying Gator!
          http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/2092

          -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=clubpuck&m=1

          Visit our website at http://www.buybonds.com/

          ATTENTION: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or
          otherwise recorded by the Stone & Youngberg LLC e-mail system and is
          someone other than the recipient.
        • Caroline Harris
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 14, 1999
            Thats nearly one stone
            caroline

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 14, 1999
              Hi Mike,
              I'm glad you and your troups are coming! Yes, bring any or all of your
              suggestions--whatever sounds good to you. It's always a tossup as to what we
              need, since most don't RSVP.

              See you soon.