RE: [clubpuck] abalone dive trip

  • John Goodrich
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 14, 2004
      It's raining in Fort Bragg today the temp is 54 degrees it was 47 degrees at
      7:00am. The ocean doesn't look too bad, Van Damn looked very reasonable to
      dive. But who wants to dive Van Damn. A few showers are forecasted for Sat.
      & Sun in Fort Bragg, I don't know what that will do one hour south at Ocean
      Cove. Temp for Sat & Sun High's will be in the middle 50's lows in the
      middle 40's. So if you come up bring a sweatshirt and rain gear might not
      be out of line. I'm heading down to the ocean now and I'll try to send a
      follow up email tomorrow.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 14, 2004
        not so fast the swell model i see looks ok
        At 02:31 PM 4/13/04 -0700, you wrote:
        >oh well, we will get a group together later in the summer
        >Brian

      • Scott Tucker
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 14, 2004
          ummmm since when has that been information on which to base getting in the ocean?? And I'd be willing to bet Pacific Star Winery is un-diveable so heads up bring your Dramamine... besides has anyone in Hockey ever REALLY worried about what the ocean looks like except about 10:30 am at ocean cove to make the call on weather or not they're going to get in?? I guess somebody sounds a little spoiled on when to make the call to get wet... Hope to see you and the missus this weekend!

          -S

          >>> jagaman@... 04/14/04 03:05PM >>>

          Van Damn looked very reasonable to
          dive.

          Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
          control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
          confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
          prior arrangements have been made.
        • Joseph Grandov
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 15, 2004
            Chris and anyone else in the East Bay going camping this weekend,
            Around the corner from my shop is a very substantial supply of firewood. I'm
            not sure we're going to make it camping, but the wood is available for
            someone who can grab it and drag it up the coast. Whoever is interested
            should call me for directions and help loading up. My cell is (415)601-0606.
            Also since we're not likely to go, someone should grab the Daqueri Wacker
            and who's making Ceveche. Everyone have a great & safe trip.
            Joey-San

            Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information
            and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp