Re: [clubpuck] Hockey Wineos Not Whiners

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      OK Gang Barrel Tasting is upon us. Our 3 bedroom & 2 bedroom units will be
      available after 4pm Fri. We are staying @ Worldmark Windsor 1251 Shiloh Ave
      in Windsor.
      From 101 you take Shiloh exit, go West. It will be on the right. The 3
      bedroom is $375 for the weekend. The 2 bedroom is $250. In the 3 bedroom
      is Meri & I, Ralph & Jackie, George & Date. The 2 bedroom also has a Murphy
      bed and lots of space. Hockey is in here: Steve & Ang, Craig & Molly Sue,
      Chris & Karen, Lisa & whoever else shows up. Basic itinerary as follows:
      After check-in we drop off stuff in our rooms and then go to the pool or spa
      or exercise or game room. Of course there must be cocktails along the way.
      Dinner Friday is Ribs, Ahi Sashimi, Steamed Asparagus or Broccoli, wine,
      pies and whatever looks good at Costco. Saturday after breakfast (eggs,
      sausages, cheeses,champagne w/juice, pastries, etc.), we start our Journey
      thru the Wine Country with your favorite Sommilier, Me. We will be drinking
      and eating and partying our way throughout the day: drink lots of water.
      When we return to roost and ready for dinner I was thinking of Tri-Tips,
      maybe some pasta, a nice salad, dessert and drinks. Enterainment will abound
      for one and all. Sunday is a repeat of Saturday except breakfast has more
      leftovers. If someone has a specific diet need, let me know. I'll do a
      Costco run on the wsy up, for those who want me to get last minute stuff.
      We will do a cost-share on all the food. The units have all the amenities,
      so we will have fun. Any questions, call my cell #415-601-0606.
      Joey-San Weekend Sommilier

      >From: "Craig V. W. Lewis" <cvdwl@...>
      >To: jagidea@...
      >CC: theh2obaby@...
      >Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Hockey Wineos Not Whiners
      >Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:41:32 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Joey-San!!
      >
      >Craig and Molly Sue like a Party... Better yet,
      >Craig likes wine! We have to serve Molly froofy
      >drinks with most of the sugar still in them at
      >the party, but she can taste with the best of
      >them, and still be the life of the party while
      >we're... swallowing when we should be sipping.
      >
      >So, just a rough estimate as to how much this
      >will impact my currently damaged finances would
      >be good, but the lovely Molly Sue and her uncouth
      >attendant would like to attend.
      >
      >CVL
      >

      >--- Joseph Grandov <jagidea@...> wrote:
      > > Greetings to one and all from Joey-San your
      > > Temporary Sommelier. For all
      > > those who like Wine & Dine this msg is for you.
      > > If you're one who likes to
      > > whine talk to Woody. The Best Free Wine Event
      > > of the year is Barrell Tasting
      > > Weekend. Most if not all of the wineries in
      > > Russian River Valley, Dry Creek,
      > > and Alexander Valley are open the 1st Weekend
      > > of March for Barrell Tasting.
      > > We will be there. I've secured 2 of my
      > > timeshares in Windsor for that
      > > weekend. Yes there will be a Party. But I would
      > > like to know how many people
      > > are going to stay in case I need to setup more
      > > spaces. SO if you are a wineo
      > > and like to wine, dine and have a great time,
      > > then you should join us on
      > > March 5,6,7. Let me know here or at home
      > > 415-668-4326. Remember Life is too
      > > short to drink bad Wine.

      > > Get a FREE online computer virus scan from
      > > McAfee when you click here.

      >Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you want.
      >http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

      Say �good-bye� to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
      offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/
    • Lisa Conroy
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        Joey-san:

        Thanks for the details. I have to cut out early Sun. a.m. as I work on Sun. but
        I will meet you guys there on Fri. w/or w/out my sweetie. Let me know if there's
        something I can bring...See you soon!
        lisa

      • bandjb1@msn.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004

          Hey Gang,

           sounds like a load of fun. Julie has to Work this weekend but we were goingf to do some barrel tasting on friday afternoon. Let me know if anyone is going to come up a little early and go for a long weekend trifecta of vino.

          Brian Tucker

          Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.