Re: Ken?

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2004

      In a message dated 2/23/04 6:21:58 PM, sharon.flynn@... writes:

      Carol is Ken coming to worlds?  I don't have a room for him

      Sharon needs to know now if Ken is planning on attending WC... can someone ask him?? please and reply to Sharon or have him reply to her... thanks a bunch

      Carol Rose

      Underwater Society of America

      53C Appian Way, So San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      fax 650 583 0614
      cell 650 224 8353
    • Sharon Flynn