6 foot court

  • steve kars
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2003
      Can we practice in the six foot court for the next couple of games, to help
      stirr up the crap on the bottom before the clinic weekend? See ya'll
      today..

      Steve

    • Carlos Encarnacion
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2003

        Yo Dudes,

        Did anyone lose a black digital watch last Sunday at the Men's Locker Room?

        I have it and will turn it over to the lifeguard on Tuesday.

        Happy Holidays!

        Chuck

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Jay Kumar
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2003
          Yeah,
          My Gold Rolex....the one studded with diamonds. I've
          been looking everywhere for it!

          --- Carlos Encarnacion <chuckencarnacion@...>
          wrote:

          > Yo Dudes,
          >
          > Did anyone lose a black digital watch last Sunday at
          > the Men's Locker Room?
          >
          > I have it and will turn it over to the lifeguard on
          > Tuesday.
          >
          > Happy Holidays!
          >
          > Chuck

          Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now