Re: [clubpuck] oh the humanity! anthropocentrism run amok

  • RGray35711@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2003
      Jimm,

          After taking your recent missive to heart we used a lethal injection to "humanely" put the little blighters to death.  It was tough injecting over 10,000 termites in the pool area but now we know we won't get blown up by an animal defense league.

          Enclosed are several pictures of some of our termite transition squad.

      Da Goze