Re: [clubpuck] Last Call for PCC's

  • John Fischer
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 11, 2003
      Doug,
      Did you try to contact Alex Colet. I heard he was going toPCC's. Just a
      thought?
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 11, 2003
        Alex is coming to the California in October but is unsure of participating in the PCCs. But he was interested in joining the Club Puck Team and actually plans to play in San Jose when he visits.

        I'll email him but you guys can email him also at alco@...

        Chuck

        John Fischer <cabinetworks1@...> wrote:
        Doug,
        Did you try to contact Alex Colet. I heard he was going toPCC's. Just a
        thought?
        > I sent an Email to Jerrilin to let her know that we might have a team. I'm
        > trying to get until the weekend to get her a final answer, because...
        > Confirmation was due to Jerrilin on Monday. So...Guess what? We're late.
        > If you want to play on a Club Puck Affiliated Team, get your commitments
        > to us quickly. So far it looks like Fish, Grandov, Semans, Roth. We can
        > play with others if we need to, but wouldn't it be better to go as us? For
        > those who haven't realized it, several Club Puckers are going but playing
        > with the masters team.
        >
        > Duck

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Scott
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 22, 2005

          Who’s going to PCC’s? Anyone putting teams together?

        • Joseph Grandov
          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 22, 2005
            I'm not putting a team together but I am going. I wouldn't miss it. I'll
            still be celebrating my BIRTHDAY. But seriously folks, who else is going and
            are we going to win.

            Joey-San

          • matthewdakin@aol.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 24, 2005
              I'm going!

              Matt

              Who?s going to PCC?s? Anyone putting teams together?

              HockeySports

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • Shawn
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 9, 2006
                Any teams heading to PCC's that might be a person (or three) short? We
                have a few people from Corvallis that might be looking to make the trip,
                and seeing if there are any teams that have openings.

                thanks

                -Shawn
                Message 7 of 29 , Aug 26, 2008
                  Woo-hoo!!  Welcome back, Aleta!

                  Message 8 of 29 , Aug 26, 2008
                    Wedding?!!!  He can't possibly be old enough...

                    I'm as long as I can miss any games after around 3 Saturday since my son would probably disown me if I missed his wedding.
                    preferably on mixed team.

                    EarthLink Revolves Around You.

                  • rgray35711@aim.com
                    Message 9 of 29 , Aug 26, 2008
                      What a lightweight Andy.  You were never serious about the sport.

[...]

                    • Chris McDowell
                      Message 10 of 29 , Aug 27, 2008
                        We're on vacation at that time; Goze will need a volunteer, or he'll have to pinch his own nipples in my absence.

                        --Cliff

                        p.s.  "You don't really come here...just to play UW Hockey, do you?"

[...]

                      • Sean Avent
                        Message 11 of 29 , Sep 22, 2013
                          Who is going to PCC's form the Bay Area?

                          Sean
                        • Carol Rose
                          Message 12 of 29 , Sep 22, 2013
                            Me