Da Goze's clean garage

  • RGray35711@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      People of the Puck,

          This just in from Da Goze Garage.  Two pairs of blue Mares plana avantiHP size 5-6 available for the asking.  Here is the truly disturbing part....... Da Goze may have inadvertently picked up one pair that were not his or Mrs. Da Goze or the Goslings....... in other words he has tainted the spirit of hockey by HOLDING ONTO FINS THAT WERE NOT HONORABLY OBTAINED!!

          Da Goze awaits the judgement of his peers and hopes that for his punishment he will be forced to be the only male attendee at Andrea's next bachelorette party (spank him yes, oh spank him again!)

          As further penance Da Goze swears that he will only speak in the third person from now on!

      Da Goze
    • Andrea L. Arenovski
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
        Hey Da Goze,

        If only the girls had known that you wanted to be the one to entertain us.  It was a one-time opportunity you realize.

        Anyway, the bride-to-be is very interested in a new pair of HPs (size 5-6).  Since my ankle injury, the HPs are about the only fin I can wear, and my current HPs are more than a few years old.  If the fins you are giving away are relatively new, I'd like to take a pair off your hands.  Preferably the pair that doesn't belong to someone already.  ;-)

        I won't be at hockey again anytime soon though. I'm sure we could make arrangements for delivery, though.

        Ang

        Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D.
        Project Coordinator
        National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
        6167 Potrero Drive
        Newark, CA   94560
        Email:  a_arenovski@...
        Office Ph:  (510) 651-4200
        Facsimile:  (510) 651-4700

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
          Ang,

                 The fins are in very good shape as far as Da Goze can see.  Da Goze will put them in his bag on the off chance that you (or someone that looks like you) can take them.

          Da Goze