Legacy fins

  • RGray35711@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      Comrades,

             Da Goze has a pair on virtually unused Twarons (9-1/2 to 10-1/2) that he would like to give to a deserving UW hockey player.  Since he is not acquainted with any deserving UW hockey player he is making them available to his teamates on the Club Puck (or other) team.

             Da Goze has cleaned out the garage and is in the giving mood.  (Who knows when that may happen again..... the cleaning OR the giving mood.)  If you are interested just email Da Goze and   Da Goze or Mrs. Da Goze will bring them to hockey.  First respondent wins.

      Da Goze

      PS These fins have only been in the water a couple of times.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        pick me

        Duck

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • WATERSPOTS@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
          oh pick me, pick me
          The alas are killing me and the hps are too slow,  I feel like goldie locks and want a chance to play with the fins of my youth the ones that fit just right.
          Vic
        • RGray35711@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
            Pard,