RE: [clubpuck] Good and bad news

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
      Thank you and thank you.

      I'm in the process of moving into my apt. and I'm
      looking forward to a great school year, then getting
      back to Oaktown, hockey and all of my friends.
      --- "Andrea L. Arenovski" <a_arenovski@...>
      wrote:
      > Pete,
      >
      > Sorry, I can't make it to hockey tonight to say Bon
      > Voyage in person. Good
      > luck back at school. Have a happy birthday too!
      >
      > We'll miss you! Come back to us soon.
      >
      > Ang

      > Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D.
      > Project Coordinator
      > National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity
      > Development Project
      > 6167 Potrero Drive
      > Newark, CA 94560
      > Email: a_arenovski@...
      > Office Ph: (510) 651-4200
      > Facsimile: (510) 651-4700

      =====
      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • PETER TAYLOR
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
        Hey Boys and Girls,

        As of now, I am back in IN. and having a ball...Not!
        Actually, I'm moving into my apt and getting
        reoriented to the town. I miss you folks already.

        I also want to say thanks for the sendoff. I think I
        did my part just right: didn't get hurt or anything
        playing hockey, because I just came for the pizza!

        Thanks again and keep the water warm for me.

        --- Madeleine Rive <mrive@...> wrote:
        > Hey boy's and girls,
        >
        > We have good and bad news:
        >
        > Good news - Pete is going back to school
        > Bad news - Pete is going to leave us for a while =(
        >
        > Therefore I will bring cake tonight and I need you
        > to come and eat it!
        > See yea later,
        > Madeleine

        =====
        PETER TAYLOR
        OAKLAND, CA

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
          --- PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:

          > Thanks again and keep the water warm for me.

          You can count on me for this one Pete.

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com