Re: [clubpuck] Good and bad news

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
      No worries! I use up too much air trying to talk
      underwater and no one stays around long enough to
      listen anyway!

      See ya (not soon enuff).

      --- RGray35711@... wrote:
      > Pete,
      >
      > You're tops! Come back soon. Don't get so
      > smart that you won't talk
      > to us.
      >
      > Da Goze

      =====
      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • PETER TAYLOR
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
        Thank you and thank you.

        I'm in the process of moving into my apt. and I'm
        looking forward to a great school year, then getting
        back to Oaktown, hockey and all of my friends.
        --- "Andrea L. Arenovski" <a_arenovski@...>
        wrote:
        > Pete,
        >
        > Sorry, I can't make it to hockey tonight to say Bon
        > Voyage in person. Good
        > luck back at school. Have a happy birthday too!
        >
        > We'll miss you! Come back to us soon.
        >
        > Ang

        > Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D.
        > Project Coordinator
        > National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity
        > Development Project
        > 6167 Potrero Drive
        > Newark, CA 94560
        > Email: a_arenovski@...
        > Office Ph: (510) 651-4200
        > Facsimile: (510) 651-4700

        =====
        PETER TAYLOR
        OAKLAND, CA

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • PETER TAYLOR
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
          Hey Boys and Girls,

          As of now, I am back in IN. and having a ball...Not!
          Actually, I'm moving into my apt and getting
          reoriented to the town. I miss you folks already.

          I also want to say thanks for the sendoff. I think I
          did my part just right: didn't get hurt or anything
          playing hockey, because I just came for the pizza!

          Thanks again and keep the water warm for me.

          --- Madeleine Rive <mrive@...> wrote:
          > Hey boy's and girls,
          >
          > We have good and bad news:
          >
          > Good news - Pete is going back to school
          > Bad news - Pete is going to leave us for a while =(
          >
          > Therefore I will bring cake tonight and I need you
          > to come and eat it!
          > See yea later,
          > Madeleine

          =====
          PETER TAYLOR
          OAKLAND, CA

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
            --- PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:

            > Thanks again and keep the water warm for me.

            You can count on me for this one Pete.

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com