Good and bad news

  • Madeleine Rive
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 14, 2003
      Hey boy's and girls,

      We have good and bad news:

      Good news - Pete is going back to school
      Bad news - Pete is going to leave us for a while =(

      Therefore I will bring cake tonight and I need you to come and eat it!
      See yea later,
      Madeleine
    • Andrea L. Arenovski
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2003
        Pete,

        Sorry, I can't make it to hockey tonight to say Bon Voyage in person. Good
        luck back at school. Have a happy birthday too!

        We'll miss you! Come back to us soon.

        Ang
        Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D.
        Project Coordinator
        National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
        6167 Potrero Drive
        Newark, CA 94560
        Email: a_arenovski@...
        Office Ph: (510) 651-4200
        Facsimile: (510) 651-4700

      • RGray35711@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2003
          Pete,

                 You're tops!  Come back soon.  Don't get so smart that you won't talk to us.

          Da Goze
        • PETER TAYLOR
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
            No worries! I use up too much air trying to talk
            underwater and no one stays around long enough to
            listen anyway!

            See ya (not soon enuff).

            --- RGray35711@... wrote:
            > Pete,
            >
            > You're tops! Come back soon. Don't get so
            > smart that you won't talk
            > to us.
            >
            > Da Goze

            =====
            PETER TAYLOR
            OAKLAND, CA

            http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • PETER TAYLOR
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
              Thank you and thank you.

              I'm in the process of moving into my apt. and I'm
              looking forward to a great school year, then getting
              back to Oaktown, hockey and all of my friends.
              --- "Andrea L. Arenovski" <a_arenovski@...>
              wrote:
              > Pete,
              >
              > Sorry, I can't make it to hockey tonight to say Bon
              > Voyage in person. Good
              > luck back at school. Have a happy birthday too!
              >
              > We'll miss you! Come back to us soon.
              >
              > Ang

              > Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D.
              > Project Coordinator
              > National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity
              > Development Project
              > 6167 Potrero Drive
              > Newark, CA 94560
              > Email: a_arenovski@...
              > Office Ph: (510) 651-4200
              > Facsimile: (510) 651-4700

              =====
              PETER TAYLOR
              OAKLAND, CA

              http://sbc.yahoo.com
            • PETER TAYLOR
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
                Hey Boys and Girls,

                As of now, I am back in IN. and having a ball...Not!
                Actually, I'm moving into my apt and getting
                reoriented to the town. I miss you folks already.

                I also want to say thanks for the sendoff. I think I
                did my part just right: didn't get hurt or anything
                playing hockey, because I just came for the pizza!

                Thanks again and keep the water warm for me.

                --- Madeleine Rive <mrive@...> wrote:
                > Hey boy's and girls,
                >
                > We have good and bad news:
                >
                > Good news - Pete is going back to school
                > Bad news - Pete is going to leave us for a while =(
                >
                > Therefore I will bring cake tonight and I need you
                > to come and eat it!
                > See yea later,
                > Madeleine

                =====
                PETER TAYLOR
                OAKLAND, CA

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 19, 2003
                  --- PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:

                  > Thanks again and keep the water warm for me.

                  You can count on me for this one Pete.

                  http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com