Re: [clubpuck] Abalone Weekend

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2003
      To all those wondering, Yes we are camping @ Ocean Cove this opening weekend
      of Ab Season. So if you're not involved with silly clinics or distant
      weddings you really should show up for the fun. We have the 1st 2 Group
      Sites on the left as you pull in. Though we may not have all the crazies
      there, we will have enuf so no one will be bored. Just ask Claven. See you
      on the coast.

      Joey-San