Abolone Weekend

  • susanuwh
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 28, 2003
      We were thinking it's been a long time since we've made it up to the
      coast for an Abolone weekend.....so how about August 23-24 weekend?

      Dan is working on a group campsite and we're planning to be there.

      Hope many of you will be able to make it as well.

      Susan
    • Dan McKinley
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 28, 2003
        I reserved group 1 site at Ocean Cove for this Club Puck + relatives and
        close friends of Club Puck ab dive camp out.

        wrote:
        >We were thinking it's been a long time since we've made it up to the
        >coast for an Abolone weekend.....so how about August 23-24 weekend?
        >
        >Dan is working on a group campsite and we're planning to be there.
        >
        >Hope many of you will be able to make it as well.
        >
        >Susan

        Dan McKinley
        Scientific Equipment Repair
        http://www.scientific-equipment.com
        650 938-3169 FAX 650 390-9758
      • Chris McDowell
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 28, 2003
          Dan-O (et al)...

          Is the reservation for THIS coming weekend?  Or is it the weekend of August 23-24?  We, too, are WAY overdue for a North Coast weekend and plan to head up there this weekend.  If the group site is for Aug 23-24, we'll probably be there too.

          --C. Clavin (gotta get rid of the 'Farmer's Tan' somehow)

            wrote:
          >We were thinking it's been a long time since we've made it up to the
          >coast for an Abolone weekend.....so how about August 23-24 weekend?
          >
          >Dan is working on a group campsite and we're planning to be there.
          >
          >Hope many of you will be able to make it as well.
          >
          >Susan

          Dan McKinley
          Scientific Equipment Repair
          http://www.scientific-equipment.com
          650 938-3169 FAX 650 390-9758

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          click here

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Scott Tucker
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 28, 2003
            So does that make it a "Kinda-annual Clavin Anniversary camp-out and party"?

            >>> McDowell_C@... 07/28/03 05:14PM >>>
            Dan-O (et al)...

            Is the reservation for THIS coming weekend? Or is it the weekend of August 23-24? We, too, are WAY overdue for a North Coast weekend and plan to head up there this weekend. If the group site is for Aug 23-24, we'll probably be there too.

            --C. Clavin (gotta get rid of the 'Farmer's Tan' somehow)

            Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
            control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
            confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
            prior arrangements have been made.
          • Dan McKinley
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 28, 2003
              Joey is running the show this weekend. I will be out of town and the mens
              open thing is this weekend.I got the group site for Aug 23-24 .

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 28, 2003
                > --C. Clavin (gotta get rid of the 'Farmer's Tan' somehow)

                If you ever came to hockey you'd get rid of it no problem.

                http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
              • Chris McDowell
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 28, 2003
                  Hey, that's a good idea.  I'll show up and see if I can rub it off on you...

                  --C. Clavin

                  Doug Roth <duckroth@...> wrote:

                  > --C. Clavin (gotta get rid of the 'Farmer's Tan' somehow)

                  If you ever came to hockey you'd get rid of it no problem.

                  Do you Yahoo!?
                • Joseph Grandov
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 29, 2003
                    To all those wondering, Yes we are camping @ Ocean Cove this opening weekend
                    of Ab Season. So if you're not involved with silly clinics or distant
                    weddings you really should show up for the fun. We have the 1st 2 Group
                    Sites on the left as you pull in. Though we may not have all the crazies
                    there, we will have enuf so no one will be bored. Just ask Claven. See you
                    on the coast.

                    Joey-San