problem

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 12:03 PM
      Hey gang(s). My husband George is in hospital - it is not fatal but ....... I
      am out of picture for anything I said I could or would do for this and next
      week ...... be patient. I know you all will do anything for me I need... and I
      do appreciate it. Right now nothing but patience ...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 12:59 PM
        You got it Carol. That and our best wishes.

        Duck

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 2:09 PM
          Carol,
          we hope all is better in a hurry. Our thoughts are with you and George.
          Hang in there.
          From: <CROSEUSOA@...>
          To: <conroy@...>; <dwhauss@...>; <philfstevens@...>;
          <anyh2o@...>; <allan_spehar@...>;