RE: [clubpuck] Nationals update $

  • Chadd, Helen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 19, 2003
      A friend sent this to me, am not sure if any of you have seen it.
    • sam_sankar.rm
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2003
        Kendall et al--i.e. whoever is listening: As it turns out, I will be
        home from Alaska a few days early. As in this Friday night, flight
        arriving at 4:30. So if it's not too late, consider me in the club
        puck pool. Come on, nobody has actually made the teams yet anyway....

        Otherwise, I'll just show up and play the old whore game with whoever
        else needs me.

        --sam

        P.S. Sorry if this puts the damper on any creative plans to mess with
        my apartment.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 26, 2003
          Sammy,

          I'll tell KB. He should be able to get you in (no, the teams haven't been
          made yet). And don't worry, it won't affect any plans we have for your
          apartment.

          Come directly to the pool.

          --T