Re: [clubpuck] Nationals update $

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2003
      KB & Brigit,

      Count me out for the alcohol and the women's tourny.
      I don't drink and I'm happily married.

      =====
      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Chadd, Helen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 19, 2003
        A friend sent this to me, am not sure if any of you have seen it.
      • sam_sankar.rm
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 26, 2003
          Kendall et al--i.e. whoever is listening: As it turns out, I will be
          home from Alaska a few days early. As in this Friday night, flight
          arriving at 4:30. So if it's not too late, consider me in the club
          puck pool. Come on, nobody has actually made the teams yet anyway....

          Otherwise, I'll just show up and play the old whore game with whoever
          else needs me.

          --sam

          P.S. Sorry if this puts the damper on any creative plans to mess with
          my apartment.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 26, 2003
            Sammy,

            I'll tell KB. He should be able to get you in (no, the teams haven't been
            made yet). And don't worry, it won't affect any plans we have for your
            apartment.

            Come directly to the pool.

            --T