nationals update

  • KendallCTV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      Hey all,

      Here's the updated list. Keep in mind that the first game is scheduled to start 11AM Friday morning so please make sure you're there in time. That means the latest you can leave is the redeye on Thursday.

      1     Brigit Grimm     has ticket
      2     Craig Lewis     has ticket
      3     John Fischer     has ticket
      4     Josh Nikel     has ticket
      5     Lyndon Rive     has ticket
      6     Maddy Rive     has ticket
      7     Mary Jo Ferris-Fischer     has ticket
      8     Matt Dakin     has ticket
      9     Molly Sue Drozda     has ticket
      10     Kendall Banks     has ticket
      11     Roger Fuller     has ticket
      12     Maria de Caussin     has ticket
      13     Mike Uram     has ticket
      14     Cid     has ticket
      15     Allan Newton     has ticket
      16     Ginga Newton     has ticket
      17     Pat Carboneau     has ticket
      18     Nate Norberg     has ticket
      19     Sean Avent
      20     Terry Sutton
      21     Ken K
      22     Wayne Parsons
      23     Jerome Scott
      24     Bing
      25     John Hudson
      26     Mark Voelker
      27     Daniel
      28     Jason
      29     Ricardo
      30     Meschi
      31     Pete Taylor

      kendall
    • DUZEVRTHNG@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        Hey there Kendall-
        How are you and Sue and Molly doing? Are you still home with her being Mr.
        Mom which you were so good at. I hope you all are well. We just got back for
        a 2 1/2 week travel in the motorhome from Colorado Springs to a friends
        wedding, but boy was it a great road-trip. I hope you are all well. I think of you
        very often and hope things are good. Any trips to Ocean Cove scheduled? We
        have a weekend in Big Sur then a week in Yosemite then the month of July I
        work my tail off. I have a 1/2 Marathon this weekend at Nicene Marks in Santa
        Cruz, I've been training in the 10,000 elevations, so my 7 miles this morning
        was a breeze!!! I hope you email me to let me know how you all are. We'll talk
        soon, and I miss everyone, I really do!!
        With lots of love, hugs and smootches---
        --Ange