DC nationals

  • KendallCTV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2003
      Hey all,

      Below is the list I have for "Club Puck and Friends". The plan is to split into three equal level teams. Each team should be strong and competitive. There are 17 teams entered so it should be a great tournament.

      Please let me know asap if your status is different than I have noted below or if I have missed someone. If you don't have a plane ticket yet, let me know as soon as you get one. Thanks,

      kendall

      1     Brigit Grimm - has ticket
      2     Craig Lewis - has ticket
      3     John Fischer - has ticket
      4     Josh Nikel - has ticket
      5     Lyndon Rive - has ticket
      6     Maddy Rive - has ticket
      7     Mary Jo Ferris-Fischer - has ticket
      8     Matt Dakin - has ticket
      9     Molly Sue Drozda - has ticket
      10     Sean Avent
      11     Terry Sutton
      12     Kendall Banks - has ticket
      13     Ken K
      14     Roger Fuller
      15     Wayne Parsons
      16     Maria de Caussin
      17     Mike Uram
      18     Jerome Scott
      19     Bing
      20     Pat Carboneau - has ticket
      21     Nate Norberg - has ticket
      22     John Hudson
      23     Allan Newton - has ticket
      24     Ginga Newton - has ticket
      25     Mark Voelker
      26     Daniel
      27     Jason
      28     Ricardo
      29     Cid
      30     Meschi

    • Jason Zvanut
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2003
        Kendall,

        I see Mark V. got my name on the list. I will have
        tickets this weekend. I will also be there on Sunday.

        jason

        http://calendar.yahoo.com