Re: Comming to Sanfransico

  • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2003

      In a message dated 5/15/03 3:44:16 PM, chris_alenuik@... writes:

      Hey Carol

      hello carol this is Chris from Edmonton well were do I start I'm making my say down to san fran on Tuesday may 20th my plane lands 3pm I think anyways I was wondering if any one is driving down to San Jose that night for hockey... and if I can get a ride... my plans are to meet Yori and stay with him for a few days...anyways I'm off to our nats this weeks end and will not be able to answer my email... so I plan on calling yori later tonight some time maybe I should give u a ring also thanx chris see you soon.

      Carol Rose

      Underwater Society of America

      53C Appian Way, So San Francisco CA 94080
      650 583 8492
      fax 650 583 0614
      cell 650 224 8353
    • CROSEUSOA@aol.com