Re: [clubpuck] Nationals June 27-29 2003

    Message 1 of 14 , May 1 10:30 AM
      Sign me up, Doug.
      From: "Doug Roth" <duckroth@...>
      To: <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 12:28 PM
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Nationals June 27-29 2003

      > Washington DC

    • Craig V. W. Lewis
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1 12:26 PM
        By the way, Nationals is CHEAP.

        If you fly Wed. nt. to Tu. AM OAK to BWI, flights
        are $231, otherwise ~ $290

        Compact Cars $150

        Hotel $70/nt. double occupancy.

        But no, I haven't decided to go yet.

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Craig V. W. Lewis
        Message 3 of 14 , May 1 12:32 PM
          By the way, Nationals is CHEAP.

          If you fly Wed. nt. to Tu. AM OAK to BWI, flights
          are $231, otherwise ~ $290

          Compact Cars $150

          Hotel $70/nt. quadruple occupancy (two doubles).

          But no, I haven't decided to go yet.

          CVL

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • Sean Avent
          Message 4 of 14 , May 1 12:45 PM
            Does anyone out there want a tag along for nationals - that is scheduling
            the planes and aiports and car and hotel to get to Nationals. I want to go
            the cheapest way, so anyone for splitting expenses????

            Sean

            Message 5 of 14 , May 2 10:27 AM
              Weird, I know, but I won't be at Nationals. I'll be in Alaska on
              vacation before my impending no-vacation job with the Supremes. I'm
              dropping a note to let people know, however, that my apartment should
              be available to anyone who wants to hang out in DC during or after the
              tournament.

              My place is about half an hour from the pool, and it is very easy to
              get from it to all of the monuments, museums, etc. that you would want
              to go to. It's a big 2BR and my roommate isn't going to be around, so
              as long as someone promises to keep Doug from peeing on my stuff,
              y'all are welcome to use it.

              --sam

              P.S. Yes, I know. I am going to regret this.
            • Craig V. W. Lewis
              Message 6 of 14 , May 2 4:50 PM
                Craig and Molly are in.

                This doesn't mean we have to come to practice, does it?

                CVL

                --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Doug Roth <duckroth@y...> wrote:
                > Hi All
                >
                > First, let me apologize ahead of time for making you think about your
                > plans. I know this seems way early, but...who's going to Nationals? We
                > need to get our team entries in by May 10.
                >
                > Duck

                > http://search.yahoo.com
              • PETER TAYLOR
                Message 7 of 14 , May 2 9:53 PM
                  I think that you know my feelings on this: I'm
                  interested in going, but only with a team from Club
                  Puck and said team intends on winning the tournament.
                  After all, winning is more fun than not winning.

                  --- Doug Roth <duckroth@...> wrote:
                  > Hi All
                  >
                  > First, let me apologize ahead of time for making you
                  > think about your
                  > plans. I know this seems way early, but...who's
                  > going to Nationals? We
                  > need to get our team entries in by May 10.
                  >
                  > Duck

                  > http://search.yahoo.com

                  =====
                  PETER TAYLOR
                  OAKLAND, CA

                  http://search.yahoo.com
                • matthewdakin@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 7 3:37 PM
                    Doug,
                    In case you didn't receive my earlier E mail, please count me in for Nationals.

                    Thanks,

                    Matt Dakin
                  • Caroline Harris
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 29 10:40 PM
                      Sam's apartment is fab, has been personally vetted by Caroline and Greg,
                      is close to down town, has parking, food and metro station close by. Roof
                      top with view of national cathedral and Washington monument is perfect
                      place for team talking- inspiring and distracting.
                      Enjoy DC everyone.
                      Caroline (ex hockey player, habitual traveller)

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 9, 2003
                        <caroline.harris@u...> wrote:

                        > Sam's apartment is fab...

                        CAROLINE! Enough already!