list from some Tuesday ago

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 1:03 PM
      Karen

      Here is the list

      Maddy, Grimm, Fish, Gert, Banks, Carolyn, Ken
      Doug, Jeremy, Pete, Monika, Josh, Chuck, Laurent
      Rob, Kars, Craig, Yo, Wendy, Dorothy, Sean or Shawn (Livermore)

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 2:15 PM
        You've been invited to view Madeleine's photos!

        1 of 119 photos

        Madeleine's Photo Album

        Hey you crazy people,

        Here are some pictures from Dan and Melissa�s wedding for those who are interested. I will give you a short summary of what happened there in Hawaii (it is not going to be nearly as good as Terri�s summary with Markie and Wanda�s wedding but here goes�)

        Dan and Melissa�s wedding was like a storybook. During the ceremony, which was on the beach, a whale and its baby swam pass with a butterfly flying at the back of the two them. It was so perfect as if Dan organized it. Food was superb with lots of strawberry decries and rum and coke (not coke and rum, if you know what I mean =). Not only did Dan made a beautiful woman happy that day but he also entertain the rest of the woman by organizing the Chip and Dales. A group of sexy men took of their cloths and jumped into the see. At first it was fun and games but then they had to get out of the COLD see. We danced, eat and drink a lot. Unfortunately Dough was not �fit� enough and had to take a power nape. I tried to seduce him so that he wakes up but I failed. At that point the men took advantage to decorate him. I only have the beginning of the decoration part, Bridget has the end result picture (Annabel also have it on her website)

        Further more we did a lot of snorkeling. We swam with turtles, dolphins and I was introduced to a new water mammal, they call him Kendall Banks. The animal loves water and comes up every now and again for a breath otherwise you will see him at the bottom of the see and mostly between caves.

        We also did a 12 mile canoe trip in the see, saw the "mold trees" and a 40 feet cliff jumping. We visited the lava mountain and did a walk in the park.

        Dan and Melissa, thank you for the wonderful wedding and may you guys have a lot of wonderful years to come.

        Madeleine

        View Photos

        To view the photos in this album, click here. You'll need to sign in to your Ofoto account to get started. If you don't currently have an Ofoto account, just join for free and you'll get free shipping on your first order (restrictions apply)!

        Questions? Visit http://help.ofoto.com.

        If you can not see the links above, copy and paste the following URL directly into your browser: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=82155798503.65675863803&n=765862640