Opening Weekend?

  • bandjb1@msn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
      Is anyone planning on a trip up to ocean cove for opening weekend?
      The recent conversation about worlds has made me decide it might be more
      fun to dive.
      Brian Tucker
    • yori huynh
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        Brian,

        There will be a smaller group going up on the weekend of April 12th, which will mainly consists of hockey players and family members.

        Yori

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003
          Brian
          You know Jones & his friends as well as a bunch of my people will be up
          there with whoever else wants to join us. Yeah, Forget those Hockey Heads
          who don't know how to plan for the FUN events. I mean would you plan another
          event at the same time as Burning Man (Lynden). I'm going up Friday nite.
          Yes, we have a campsite.For additional info reach me on my cell 415
          601-0606. See you up there. Or you can just send us your $1.00.
          Joey-San