Yo

  • Matt & Annabel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2003
      Message
      Yo Yori,  Shannon and Stan want to know if you're going to stay with them.  And what wine are you bringing?

      Is anyone coming on Sunday and can pick up Ziggy?

      Gotta go down to Danny's Beach to have bar-b-Qd salmon with Marky & Wanda,  see you soon,   Annabel

           Matt & Annabel Briseno
      Kona, Hawaii   www.freediving.us
      }<((((°>·´¯`·.¸}<((((°>>·´¯`·.¸}<((((°>

    • yori huynh
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2003

        Annabel,

        I'll be bringing wine afor them nd hopefully a couple of abalones for you.  I'm getting in Tuesday night.  Doug Roth will be picking up ~7:30pm.  I won't be flying out until the following Tuesday at 10:30pm.  I would like to hang with them toward the end of my trip.

        Oh, I lost their phone # when my old cell phone was flooded.  Could you give me their #.

        Thanks,

        Yo

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2003
          Message
          Hi Yo,  Shannon's # is 328-8982,  maybe we could do an abalone dinner at their house after the Big Event.

          see you soon,   Bel