Photo Album from Brigit: Take a look at my online photos!

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2 5:06 PM
      You've been invited to view Brigit's photos!

      1 of 17 photos

      Brigit's Photo Album

      Hi all,
      I know that it's a little late and that Maddy already shared a bunch of wonderful photos with you, but I finally figured out how to share mine too and decided to throw them into the mix. If you check out the photos at Ofoto, it's easy to order copies and they are very good quality. Enjoy! Brigit

      View Photos

      To view the photos in this album, click here. You'll need to sign in to your Ofoto account to get started. If you don't currently have an Ofoto account, just join for free and you'll get free shipping on your first order (restrictions apply)!

      Questions? Visit http://help.ofoto.com.

      If you can not see the links above, copy and paste the following URL directly into your browser: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=45854283703.54653720803&n=2005229757

    • PETER TAYLOR
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2 11:44 PM
        Thanks Yo. I'm feeling better now, so I am planning
        to play on Tues.
        C'ya then.

        --- yori huynh <yori@...> wrote:

        > Nope, but I found your hood.