Tuesday Hockey

  • yori huynh
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
      Only nine players played on Tuesday. Did everyone tear his/her ankle ligament too?

      Yo
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
    • RGray35711@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
        Ang,

              Only evil will come to those who play any sport other than underwater hockey.  WHat WERE YOU THINKING!!

        Da Goze

        PS  Oh... and infidels too..... and people who don't look like me ...... people who don't think like me........ lawyers(not Sam)...... dickhead lifeguards that kick my kids out of the pool during tournaments
      • Andrea L. Arenovski
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2003
          Ummm, let's just chalk it up to a temporary lapse in my better judgment.

          And for all those who let their better judgment lapse last night and didn't make it to the pool.  Thanks for your support, but really... go play some hockey while you still can!

          Ang  ;-)

          Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D.
          Project Coordinator
          National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
          6167 Potrero Drive
          Newark, CA   94560
          Email:  a_arenovski@...
          Office Ph:  (510) 651-4200