RE: [clubpuck] Ala Fins order

  • Scott Tucker
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13, 2003
      Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
      control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
      confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
      prior arrangements have been made.
    • Jason Zvanut
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 20, 2003
        yori,

        i am interested in getting another pair of the ala
        fins. will you please contact me?

        thanks,

        jason zvanut
        san francisco
        415-559-3032

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • RGray35711@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
          Yori,

                I'd be in for a pair of Ala's.  I forget what size translates into 11... is it 44-45?

          Rich
        • yori huynh
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
            Jason,

            The fins were ordered on Monday. I don't know what size of fins you need, but I only have one 40-22 pair extra with the order which you can by off from me for the bulk price. Otherwise, one pair of fins with shipping will cost ~$110.

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 22, 2003
              OK, no problem. I will let you know when I am ready.

              thanks yori,

              jason

              http://taxes.yahoo.com/