RE: [clubpuck] Ala Fins order

  • Andrea L. Arenovski
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 13 1:45 PM
      Message

      Yori, rather than paying a lot for a pair of Ala's when I already know I don't like kicking them, I think I might be interested in trying either the Cressi Rhondine Pro Star or the Aqualung Technisub Stratos that I saw in the scuba store on Annabel's website.

      Does anyone have any idea if these fins would work for hockey, and if so which would might be better - Cressi Rhondine Pro Star or the Aqualung Technisub Stratos?

      I am currently kicking the Mares L in size 38-39 (5-6) and just wear a thin dive sock.  The sizing of the Rhondine Pro Stars goes 36-38 and then 39-40.  Does anyone have any idea which of these sizes would be closest to what I have now?

      Thanks,
      Ang
      Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D.
      Project Coordinator
      National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
      6167 Potrero Drive
      Newark, CA   94560
      Email:  a_arenovski@...
      Office Ph:  (510) 651-4200
      Facsimile:  (510) 651-4700
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 13 8:25 PM
        Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
        control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
        confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
        prior arrangements have been made.
      • Jason Zvanut
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 20 8:23 PM
          yori,

          i am interested in getting another pair of the ala
          fins. will you please contact me?

          thanks,

          jason zvanut
          san francisco
          415-559-3032

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • RGray35711@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 21 9:01 AM
            Yori,

                  I'd be in for a pair of Ala's.  I forget what size translates into 11... is it 44-45?

            Rich
          • yori huynh
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 21 9:22 AM
              Jason,

              The fins were ordered on Monday. I don't know what size of fins you need, but I only have one 40-22 pair extra with the order which you can by off from me for the bulk price. Otherwise, one pair of fins with shipping will cost ~$110.

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 22 11:34 AM
                OK, no problem. I will let you know when I am ready.

                thanks yori,

                jason

                http://taxes.yahoo.com/