Texas housing

  • Sam Sankar
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2003
      As usual, I got busy and then forgot to do the basic thing, like you know, see if any of you still need a roommate in lovely whereverthehellitis texas. Right. Where the Bush libary (isn't it spelled like that on the door) is. So if you have a need, or wish to reduce room costs further by having me on your floor on Friday & Saturday, let me know.

      dick
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
        Sammy,

        If you don't get a better offer, you're welcome to share our humble space.

        A warning: based on an email I see from the tournament organizers, it
        appears that our team names are Pot and Luck. If you should turn out to be
        on the team not named Luck, will this affect your future security
        clearances?

        In fact, have I jeopardized your future merely by writing this email?

        And to whoever's watching-- I think Mr. Ashcroft is a wonderful man, and
        dancing should be eliminated! It's the work of the devil! We must be
        protected against ourselves!

        --T

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
          Hi Sam,
          I have decided not to go to Texas, since the pain in my ribs from Tuesday
          night's kicking has not subsided. It looks like I probably didn't break
          them (I- or someone--"merely" bruised them), but any sudden or power moves
          make me whimper like a puppy.

          Soooo, making a long story longer, Mike has space in his room now. If
          you're still looking for a spot, call him (408-530-6316 wk, 831-338-6834
          hm), email him soon, or see him poolside tomorrow.

          I hope y'all have fun without me (I'll miss you),
          > As usual, I got busy and then forgot to do the basic thing, like you know,
          see if any of you still need a roommate in lovely whereverthehellitis texas.
          Right. Where the Bush libary (isn't it spelled like that on the door) is.
          So if you have a need, or wish to reduce room costs further by having me on
          your floor on Friday & Saturday, let me know.

          > dick

        • Randall Curtis
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2003

            Just don't sneeze or you will be crying. Also it gets worse after about
            three days.
            I just loop a motor cycle on the pavement at 50 mph Saturday so I'm going
            through my own issues with ribs.
            After I sneeze and stop crying I hear my ribs clunking back in two place. So
            I think there maybe some broken. I was thinking of playing Tuesday but time
            will tell. I hope you feel better.
            Randall

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2003
              Wow, Randall. I did sneeze and could have sworn that something shifted that
              shouldn't have (and I whimpered loudly!). And you are right, the third day
              has been the worst. I'm ready for it to get better.

              Happy healing to you too!

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/