Re: [clubpuck] Super Sunday Hockey

  • ms
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2003
      Jodie Sutton is probably pink underneath and, as
      recent visitors to Casa Sanchez can attest, she's not
      faster than anyone - certainly not as compared to my
      quite regular cats.

      Does this help, Monika?

      --ms;)

      > Monika asks if a pink fat cat is faster than a
      > regular cat. Anyone have an answer?

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2015
        We will have Super Sunday Hockey at 11am at LGHS on February 1.

        It will be fun.

        You should come.

        You should also come play hockey.

        In honor of this American tradition and in the spirit of the NFL, and in the spirit of bass-akwards UWH, I would like all wives and girlfriends to start beating their husbands and boyfriends.  If you are in a same-sex relationship just flip a coin.

        Goze
      • Bob Burres
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 31, 2015
          Due to the recent chatter regarding tomorrow's big game we have hired the world famous polling company of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe to tell us what to expect.  Their models indicate that we should see a huge turnout with almost exactly half the players going white and half going black.  They also expect to see an uptick in the ever important SLOW demographic.  This demographic group is the key to the outcome.

          Since we rely so heavily on this group we have made the unprecedented move of altering the normal first come first served nature of the hockey community, giving the SLOW folks special consideration.  All SLOW folks may move directly to the front of the line when entering the pool.  Yes, as people are waiting around for the gates to open, you may cut right past and take your position in the front of the line.

          Don't miss this perhaps once in a lifetime opportunity to be first into the pool.

        • Bob Burres
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 3 7:19 AM
            I didn't feel the need to have a write up after Sunday's hockey, because I thought everyone in the Bay Area was at the game.  But I was reminded that perhaps not everyone was there.  We had 24 players and split into 2 full games.  It was a perfect day and almost everyone showed up on time, or reasonably close.  Miles remains on aloha time, but who can blame him.  We quickly got two courts set up and split teams.  Thanks Rich, nice to have you back.

            Mojo made an encore appearance and her playing is exceeding the hype.  Hard to believe I know, but true.  And Josh returned!  He claims he hasn't played hockey, or slept, for six months.  I call BS, at least on the hockey part.  I think he's been in a secret training program over in China.  And Mr. Semans showed up with his lovely daughter, both of whom were kicking butt.  Scott said he needed to train for PCC's in September.  At his age that consists of one day of hockey with a 4 week recovery phase, but he does plan on doubling his workouts the month before the tournament.

            I must say though Scott is training harder than Michael Smith, who was glaringly absent from the festivities.  Jen said something about him being out till all hours pre-celebrating the Superbowl, but not to say anything.  So Jen, I promise, I won't give Michael any crap for missing hockey due to a hangover.  He always seems like such a quiet guy, who'd of thunk?

            So that's the wrap.  If you were one of the few folks who missed practice, well too bad.

            Don't forget, hockey again tomorrow at 8:00.

          • Michael S Smith
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 8 10:05 AM
              We're bringing sexy back today at practice folks.

              Try to remain calm.

              Michael

              Sent from my iPhone