RSVP for Jan. 25th Baby Party

  • keritucker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2003
      Hi Everyone,

      I hope to hear from some of you soon so I can plan for the amount of foods and where everyone wants to stay.  We have lots of room for people with sleeping bags.

      SO PLEASE RSVP TO ME AT KERITUCKER@... AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THIS VERY FUN  SATURDAY NIGHT  PARTY/BABY SHOWER!!!!!!

      *Julie Tucker is registered at Target, The Baby Depot ( part of Burlington Coat Factory)and Baby News Outlett in Santa Rosa.  If you want help or would like me to help purchase a group gift - I would be happy to. (707) 573-9663

      HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON!!!

      Thank you,
      Keri
    • dorothy s gray
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2003
        Hi Keri,

        The Gray clan will be in attendance on the 25th.
        We will be bringing our sleeping bags and some wine for the tasting.
        Let me know if I can bring any other food.

        Dorothy

        On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:16:28 EST keritucker@... writes:
        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I hope to hear from some of you soon so I can plan for the amount of
        > foods
        > and where everyone wants to stay. We have lots of room for people
        > with
        > sleeping bags.
        >
        > SO PLEASE RSVP TO ME AT KERITUCKER@... AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO LET
        > ME KNOW
        > IF YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THIS VERY FUN SATURDAY NIGHT
        > PARTY/BABY
        > SHOWER!!!!!!
        >
        > *Julie Tucker is registered at Target, The Baby Depot ( part of
        > Burlington
        > Coat Factory)and Baby News Outlett in Santa Rosa. If you want help
        > or would
        > like me to help purchase a group gift - I would be happy to. (707)
        > 573-9663
        >

        > HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON!!!
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Keri
      • Dan McKinley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
          Sorry we will have to pass. We will be busy securing the valuables in
          preparation for super bowl. Which reminds me. All are invited to my place
          for the annual super bowl party the 26th any time after 1:00.

          At 12:16 PM 1/12/03 -0500, you wrote:
          >Hi Everyone,
          >
          >I hope to hear from some of you soon so I can plan for the amount of foods
          >and where everyone wants to stay. We have lots of room for people with
          >sleeping bags.
          >
          >SO PLEASE RSVP TO ME AT KERITUCKER@... AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO LET ME
          >KNOW IF YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO THIS VERY FUN SATURDAY
          >NIGHT PARTY/BABY SHOWER!!!!!!
          >
          >*Julie Tucker is registered at Target, The Baby Depot ( part of Burlington
          >Coat Factory)and Baby News Outlett in Santa Rosa. If you want help or
          >would like me to help purchase a group gift - I would be happy to. (707)
          >573-9663
          >

          >HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON!!!
          >
          >Thank you,
          >Keri
          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Dan McKinley
          Scientific Equipment Repair
          http://www.scientific-equipment.com
          650 938-3169 FAX 650 390-9758
        • KendallCTV@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2003
            Sue and Kendall and Molly plan to attend.
          • Brigit Grimm