YOUR INVITED - BABY SHOWER FOR JULIE & BRIAN

  • keritucker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
      Hi Everyone,

      We are throwing a baby shower/party on SATURDAY, JANUARY 25TH AT 5 p.m.

      The party will go on into the night and all are welcome to stay at either our house or Brian & Julie's.  We will be having wine tasting, lots of BBQ beef & oysters and other tasty treats.  If you would like, you could bring a bottle of wine for the tasting but everything else is covered.

      They are registered at Target, Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory) and Baby News in Santa Rosa.  Both Target and Baby Depot are online.

      PLEASE RSVP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ME AT KERITUCKER@... OR (707) 573-9663.

      DIRECTIONS TO KERI & SCOTT'S:

      3733 SLEEPY HOLLOW DRIVE, SANTA ROSA, 95404
      PHONE: (707) 573-9663
      CELL PHONE: (707) 480-2482

      From San Jose Area : 880 North to Richmand/San Rafael bridge, then take Hwy. 101 North into Sonoma County.  Get off at the Steele Lane/Guernville Rd. exit and go Right.  Go to Mendocino Avenue and turn Left.  Take a Right on Chanate (toward the hospital) go through one stop sign and at light turn left to continue on Chanate (towards hospital - you will see a sign).  Go past Sutter Hospital and through one light to Bonita Vista Lane (the street directly past Hidden Valley Elementary on the Left)  Turn Left on Bonita Vista Lane.  Go up hill to Sleepy Hollow Drive and turn Right.  We are the gray house on the left (3rd from end of street).

      If you have any questions, please give me a call or e-mail me at KeriTucker@...

      Hope to see you all here!

      Keri, Scott & Kaitlynn Tucker
    • Andrea L. Arenovski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2003
        Hi Keri,

        Steve and I won't be able to make it on the 25th.  We have a prior commitment.

        Hope y'all have a great time!

        Ang

        Andrea L. Arenovski, Ph.D.
        Project Coordinator
        National Decentralized Water Resources Capacity Development Project
        6167 Potrero Drive
        Newark, CA   94560
        Email:  a_arenovski@...
        Office Ph:  (510) 651-4200