Re: [clubpuck] Club Puck Cowboy Casual Christmas party update #3

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 11, 2002
      Gotcha. There'll be plenty in, and on the side.

      --- Dan McKinley <danmck@...>

      === message truncated ===

      =====
      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA

      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 12, 2002
        Gotha. Thanks.

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 12, 2002
          Here is the new vittle list with directions to the
          Hoedown in Oaktown below it.

          > 1 Green bean cassarole and some mulled wine
          > 1 Jello salad
          > 1 salad, fruit or vegetable
          > 1 green salad, rice and some snacks
          > My personal favorite, lots of ceasar salad
          > 1 small smoked turkey
          > salsa fresca y chips
          1 potato dish
          1 eggplant parmesan or smoked chicken pasta
          Some, seared ahi
          Poo Poo jerky
          I also heardtell of a pie or two and maybe one other
          dessert. Y'all better get busy with some sweets or
          you'll be sharing a sugar-free apple pie with me!

          I also heardtell about some rain coming this weekend.
          Now my horses will stand out in the rain like they
          don't have good sense, but I won't. Stand out in the
          rain, I mean. So rain will cancel the horseback
          riding and we'll have to switch to indoor activities.
          Maybe the kids will have to settle for "Yori-back"
          riding instead.

          Weee doggies, this is gonna be some fun.

          =====
          PETER TAYLOR
          OAKLAND, CA

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • sstanley@asap.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 12, 2002
            We will bring a chocolate cake

            Susan Banks
            Regional Manager
            510-608-6960
            sbanks@...

            PETER TAYLOR
            <pwtiii@... To: PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...>, clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
            > cc:
            Subject: [clubpuck] Club Puck Cowboy Casual Christmas party update #4
            12/12/02 12:28 AM
            Please respond to
            clubpuck

> [...]

            > > - Cell phones generally don't work in this
            > > neighborhood.
            > > - If you go too far on Golf Links, you'll run into
            > > the
            > > golf course
            > > (hence the name of the
            > > street). If you are arriving during party time,
            > the
            > > course will be
            > > closed so you'll have to
            > > make a U-turn. Park. Walk to the open gate.
            > > You're
            > > there.
            > > - If you pass a fire station, you're no longer on
            > > Golf
            > > Links.
            > > Immediately, make a right
            > > turn onto Glen Manor. Make the next right turn
            > onto
            > > Sun Valley. Make
            > > the next right
            > > turn onto Golf Links. Park. Walk to the open

            =====
            PETER TAYLOR
            OAKLAND, CA

          • John Goodrich
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 12, 2002
              Pete,

              We will not to be able to make your Hoe Down, sounds like fun. Since it is
              a Christmas Party I thought I could at least say Have A Merry Christmas Cow
              Poke style.

              John & Dee
            • PETER TAYLOR
              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 16, 2002
                Hi John and Dee,

                Thanks for the thought and right back at cha! Sorry
                you didn't make it, but we had so much fun that we'll
                be doing another one this spring or summer.

                --- John Goodrich <jagaman@...> wrote:
                > Pete,
                >
                > We will not to be able to make your Hoe Down,
                > sounds like fun. Since it is
                > a Christmas Party I thought I could at least say
                > Have A Merry Christmas Cow
                > Poke style.
                >
                > John & Dee

                =====