Pearly Harbor?

  • Chris McDowell
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2002

      Howdy,

      We're not going to be at the dinner, with too much to get done today, but we're going to do our best to be at the Pool Hall.  Can you send us the name of the Pool Hall, or directions, and approximately the time you all plan to head over there?  We'll check back with you later.

      Our home phone is (510) 623-8692 and I've got the pager on (510) 244-1821.  You only have 15 seconds on the Alpha Page, but it gets typed up and sent to me to read on the pager, so that's best.

      Sayonara,

      --Cliss and Kalen (Pearly Harbor Day, right?)

      Do you Yahoo!?