Re: [[clubpuck] Another party??!!]

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hmmm, party on Dec. 7... Doesn't that make this a Pearl Harbor Day Party?
      Who's bringin' the pink stuff?

      --T

      Mary Jo Ferris <mojoferris@...> wrote:
      Hi All-

      The Fishes want to have a little Birthday party soiree
      this Saturday night to celebrate John not turning 50
      yet.

      After the excellent time that was had at Doug's
      birthday dinner, we thought we would steal a page from
      that party planner and do something similar.

      We thought we could all gather at Chevy's in San Ramon
      around 7pm(6:42pm hockey time) and have some dinner
      and margaritas in honor of John's birthday and of Mike
      Grimm doing the Sacramento marathon sometime this
      weekend. After we finish dinner and pay off the
      exorbitant tab we can move up the street to the local
      pool hall and try our hand-eye coordination at that
      sport. Hopefully Terry won't pull his butt muscle
      playing pool. Whaddya think T? I might even be able
      to play pool with my injured wing and thus the Bar Rag
      position is open and available to anyone who may be
      afraid of playing with big sticks.

      So, please let me know if you are available and
      interested in joining the Fish very casual
      birthday/pool hall party so that I can make the
      appropriate arrangements at the various venues.

      Directions:
      18080 San Ramon Valley Blvd.
      San Ramon, CA
      (925)327-1910

      Take 680 to the Bollinger Canyon Rd. exit. Go West to
      the first main road stop light which is San Ramon
      Valley Blvd., turn left. You will go about 1/2 of a
      block and you should see Chevy's on the left hand
      side.

      Let me know if you can make it.

      Mojo

    • Mary Jo Ferris
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
        Pink margaritas for every!

        So, does that mean that we count you in?

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com