Need John, Stan & Brenda's Info.

  • keritucker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
      Hi to all,

      I am begging somone to please e-mail me the address, phone etc for John Kulsa and the info. for hospital  where Stan is and their home address so I can reach Brenda.

      Thank you so much !!!!!
      KeriTucker@...
      new phone: (707) 573-9663
    • sstanley@asap.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
        Hi keri

        Here's John's e-mail...

        Susan Banks
        Regional Manager
        510-608-6960
        sbanks@...

        keritucker@...
        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
        11/08/2002 02:53 cc:
        AM Subject: [clubpuck] Need John, Stan & Brenda's Info.
        Please respond to
        clubpuck