Re: [clubpuck] Christmas Party bid

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 29, 2002
      Hi Brigmo,

      We were just trying to beat you guys to the punch!

      At the homestead,(formally known formally as "Mission
      Mariposa") we have 4 chick(en)s, 3 horses, 3 dogs and
      whatever other wildlife happens to be wondering by at
      the time (mostly deer).

      =====
      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
    • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 29, 2002
        In a message dated 10/29/02 9:34:50 AM, pwtiii@... writes:

        << other wildlife >>

        cows in Berkeley????? wildlife in Oakland?????

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 29, 2002
          --- PETER TAYLOR <pwtiii@...> wrote:

          > At the homestead,(formally known formally as "Mission
          > Mariposa") we have 4 chick(en)s, 3 horses, 3 dogs and
          > whatever other wildlife happens to be wondering by at
          > the time (mostly deer).

          And this Christmas there will be a duck

          HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
          http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
        • Madeleine Rive
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 30, 2002
            That sound like a lot of fun! Count Lyndon and myself defiantly in!
            Thanks for organizing the date in such a way so that Lyndon and myself can
            join you guys!

            Maddy

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 30, 2002
              Absolutely!!
              neigh, whinny, neigh

              =====

            • Rfullerfam@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 31, 2002
                That's those South African hockey players for ya - wanting to be counted in defiantly!