Re: [[clubpuck] Practice starting times]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      I should hope not. In fact, I would expect that said Champs (Cliff, Fish,
      Rich, Markie, Steve, Yo, Z, Sparky, and, if they should visit, Ben, Gary,
      Herb, James, and Pat) would be among the first to enthusiastically help set
      the pool up, given our history of leading (such as being the first American
      team ever to win a hockey WC).

      --T

      Doug Roth <duckroth@...> wrote:
      And no Terry, World Champs are not exempt from the time
      constraints.