Re: [Re: [clubpuck] pcc status, 9/26 AM]

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2002
      Watch it, Duck, The Great One's been wheeling & dealing with Mr. V!

      Doug Roth <duckroth@...> wrote:
      Joe posted the other day that he is playing for SF.

      Also SUNDAY HOCKEY begins again this week, doesn't it? 4PM?????

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2002
        Does that mean that the birth records will show that Joe was born at SJ
        General Hospital?

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • KendallCTV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2002
          Yes, there was a major three player trade announced before the deadline. The
          deal sent Carolyn Erdman and an undisclosed amount of cash to the SF mixed
          team in exchange for Joey San and Uncle T. Once again this club shows it's
          willingness to sacrifice any chance at the future for another fleeting moment
          of what has been.

          Let's continue to enjoy each and every one we are able to squeeze out.

          kendall
        • yori huynh
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 26, 2002
            K.B.,

            Vic is not going now. Just spoken to him yesterday while diving for abs.

            Yo

            http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
          • KendallCTV@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 26, 2002
              Yeah, Vic faded but Roger is in so we are still at 26.

              kb

              > Vic is not going now. Just spoken to him yesterday while diving for abs.

            • Craig V. W. Lewis
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 30, 2002
                And what's this about cash? Marky should be paying us for that
                transaction!

                CVL

                P.S. Two weeks of practice should be fine... unless I get tickets to
                an A's game.

                --- In clubpuck@y..., Terry Sutton <terrysutton@u...> wrote:
                > So KB throws away a woman and gets Joey and me? Dude, you're
                getting old faster than I thought!

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/