[clubpuck] He shoots, HE SCORES!!!

  • Chris McDowell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 1999
      Sparky,

      Nice one! I'm struggling to get all of my work done
      this semester, but I'd love to get up there for a
      Par-TAYYY sometime soon.

      Dunno if early December will work for me, but I'll try
      to be there then or some other time. I really dig the
      view at your new place...

      And the launch might come in handy for some hazardous
      booze-cruising jaunts into the nearby watering holes.
      We'll just appoint a sober captain and make everyone
      don the life jackets.

      Later,

      --Cliff

      =====
      Chris McDowell -- Palmer College of Chiropractic West