Re: [clubpuck] help help help - again

  • Uncle Terry
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2002
      I don't have one of these. I can get you a picture of the gold medal :-).

      I do have the picture CD, so if you want a low resolution/tiny picture I can
      provide that. If you have a color printer you may be able to print one out
      from it.

      If anyone has a team picture, please get it to Carol.

    • CROSEUSOA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2002
        In a message dated 9/18/02 8:22:21 AM, uncleterry@... writes:

        << If anyone has a team picture, please get it to Carol. >>

        need real hard copy or by the time it is printed it will be big blurrrrrrrrr
        - put in mail priority NOW please:
        Carol Rose
        53C Appian CA
        So San Francisco CA 94080

        Carol Rose
      • yori huynh
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2002
          T,

          I'd sent the pics to Carol yesterday.

          Yo
          Wrom: WTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMK
          Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:08:54 -0700
          To: <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [clubpuck] help help help - again

          http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup