Re: [clubpuck] Sunday hockey break

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2002
      Happy belated birthday Yori, er, I mean Angela.

      --- DUZEVRTHNG@... wrote:
      > Hey sweetie!
      > How are you and Molly and Sue doing? I have been in Yosemite hiking the
      > last
      > week, I turned 40 years old-WOW!!!!!! and we took off. It was a
      > pleasant
      > Birthday and hiking was great! How are you doing? I was wondering when
      >
      > another camporama was or if you were in the near future for a visit down
      > in
      > Carmel Valley. I hope all is fine. I miss hockey and the people more
      > than
      > you can imagine! I really had a good summer swimming though. We have a
      > pool
      > out here 5 min. from our home, but it's only open for the summer. I
      > swam 6-7
      > a.m. 2 mornings a week. It just closed Aug. 18th and I miss it so much.
      >
      > What a great way to start the day. I was doing undewater's and not too
      > bad.
      > I was impresssed!
      > Hope to see you all soon- I'm sure Molly is getting so bid, they grow so
      >
      > fast. Are you still home with her? Let me know-
      > Love to you all-
      > Ange

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Sean Avent
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
        Hello UWH folk,

        We have a need to update and repair the USOA web site
        (www.underwater-society.org). After 4 years or so, I can no longer handle
        the job with all this extra stuff on my plate. I do have ideas and lists of
        things to put on the site, but I need someone to really redesign the site
        and get some more updated info on it. In other words, the technical stuff.
        Anyone up for it? How about maintaining it? I will still assist in
        providing info and other things, but I'm looking to hand off the majority of
        the work.

        If you know anyone at all that might do this, please let me know.

        Please pass this on to any other USA only uwh lists or people and ask
        around.

        Thanks,

        Sean
        Club Terra Firma (for now) et al.