Misplaced ALA fins

  • matthewdakin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      Last sunday I accidentally left my ALA fins on the deck after practice.  If anybody knows where they are please let me know.  These may have been mistaken for a smaller pair that was left over.  I believe that my size is 42-44.  A pair size 40-42 was left on the deck.  If you have any information as to the whereabouts of these fins please contact me.

      Thanks,

      Matt Dakin
      (925)831-3966