Missing Blue Fin keeper & Speedo Sale

  • Karen McDowell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi Everyone,

      I just got some new blue fin keepers and I am already missing one. If you found it please give it to me at the next practice (unfortunately I lost it before I put my name on it).

      Also there is a sale at the Speedo store in Pleasanton at the Stoneridge Mall. Everything is 50% off because they are closing the store in about one month (it is even 50% off the sale price). They don't have any signs posted about the sale (at least when I was there), but the sales person informed me while I was shopping. The store is currently fully stocked with swim suits, goggles, swim caps, heart monitors (regular price $90), an underwater camera (regular price $80), clothes, back packs, small duffel bags, etc. Speedo does not always have the cheapest prices, but they do have good quality items, and at 50% off, you can't really lose!

      Cheers,

      Karen

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.