[clubpuck] Sport Court Rap

  • RGray35711@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 1999
      Harken ye these words of Da Goze,

      The immediate sport court crisis is over (I think) but there are still many
      areas of sport court which need shoring up.

      Thanks to the people who have helped me out so far, Chris, Karen, Yori, John
      G., Pete, Joseph (who has offered to film for us and happened to have a tank
      handy).

      I still need more help. As long as the thrill of breathing underwater
      continues (Da Goze IS easily amused, look at his friends) I plan to continue
      fixing the tiles which have lost their zest for life. Could those of you
      with tanks supply me occasionally so I can continue to work on the pool
      bottom. It would be REALLY super if the people who have not had a chance to
      help out in this noble endeavour could slake their thirst for community
      service by supplying a tank in the future. If you don't have a tank then
      (schwing!) maybe you would like to try your hand with the Da Goze stitch.

      Karen said she would reimburse for tank fills from the hockey fund so
      run-don't-walk to tell me when I can abuse your hardware (huh?).

      As he spirals into more and more meaninglessly flatulent remarks he remains,

      Yours,

      Da Goze
    • Kyoko Takayama
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 1999
        Hey, Rich!
        If you need tanks, I am able to give you all the tanks you need free for
        repairing. I need numbers of tanks, the date and somebody who can pick them up
        from Fremont store. Ya, remember I am now a manager of the dive store. I can do
        that much arrangement for hockey. Please let me know.
        Kyoko

        RGray35711@... wrote:

        > Harken ye these words of Da Goze,
        >
        > The immediate sport court crisis is over (I think) but there are still many
        > areas of sport court which need shoring up.
        >
        > Thanks to the people who have helped me out so far, Chris, Karen, Yori, John
        > G., Pete, Joseph (who has offered to film for us and happened to have a tank
        > handy).
        >
        > I still need more help. As long as the thrill of breathing underwater
        > continues (Da Goze IS easily amused, look at his friends) I plan to continue
        > fixing the tiles which have lost their zest for life. Could those of you
        > with tanks supply me occasionally so I can continue to work on the pool
        > bottom. It would be REALLY super if the people who have not had a chance to
        > help out in this noble endeavour could slake their thirst for community
        > service by supplying a tank in the future. If you don't have a tank then
        > (schwing!) maybe you would like to try your hand with the Da Goze stitch.
        >
        > Karen said she would reimburse for tank fills from the hockey fund so
        > run-don't-walk to tell me when I can abuse your hardware (huh?).
        >
        > As he spirals into more and more meaninglessly flatulent remarks he remains,
        >
        > Yours,
        >
        > Da Goze

      • John Goodrich
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 1999
          da fremont store is close to my house, give me a day notice or the same day lets
          say a couple hours before hockey and I will pick up the tanks and gladly return
          them empty the next day.

          John G.